Hall Payne have a long history of working across all aspects of industrial relations, with a reputation for fearlessly pursuing workers’ rights from the Fair Work Commission right through to the High Court of Australia.
We work with some of the most effective trade unions in the country, who choose us because of our skill, knowledge and commitment to the principles of equality and fairness for workers.
We work across:
- Industrial disputes and litigation;
- Protected and unprotected industrial action;
- Pay equity and equal remuneration;
- Workplace health and safety obligations;
- Right of Entry;
- Organisational rules and structures;
- The interpretation of, and enforcement of the Fair Work Act, industrial instruments and associated regulation; and
- Defence of prosecutions brought by regulatory agencies.