We have a team of employment lawyers in Sydney, servicing clients across New South Wales. Our lawyers are experienced in obtaining fair results for employees.
Hall Payne Sydney is home to some of Australia’s top-ranked employment lawyers and we are recognised as a leading employment law firm by the prestigious Doyle’s Guide.
We aim to resolve your employment dispute quickly, fairly and discreetly.
Our cost-effective legal advice spans all areas of employment law. If you think something is amiss at work, we can help.
Issues around workplace law and your employment rights can be complex and move at a fast pace. It’s important to seek advice as soon as possible as time limits relate to different claims.
Our team is known for its ability to navigate the complexities and diversity of issues related to employment and industrial law and we can provide advice and assistance across all matters including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy rights and entitlements
- Executive and senior management terminations
- General protections claims
- Contract negotiations and disputes
- Enterprise bargaining agreements and Award rights
- Workplace discrimination
- Restraint of trade
- Industrial action
- Workplace health and safety
- Professional registration and discipline