Workers Compensation

New South Wales

We are worker's compensation lawyers in Sydney. Each year, many workers compensation claims are lodged in New South Wales. If you’re claiming workers compensation, you’re not alone – but every situation is different.

To ensure you get every cent you are entitled to from your workers compensation claim we recommend that you consult with a lawyer experienced in this area of law.

Seeking help early is important because strict time limits apply. Hall Payne’s team of workers compensation lawyers in New South Wales will do everything to ensure you don’t become just another ‘claim number’.

For help with your NSW worker's compensation claim,
call 02 8280 4100

What kind of injuries can I claim for?

Injured workers can claim for physical and psychological injuries occasioned at work.

How do I know if I have a claim?

If you have been injured at work, you may have rights to workers compensation.

Do I really need a lawyer?

Navigating the workers compensation scheme can be difficult if you are not legally represented. Our firm can offer you a no win, no fee service to assist you in all facets of your workers compensation claim. Hall Payne’s team of workers compensation lawyers are “WIRO approved” and can lodge an application for funding to WIRO on your behalf.

What can I claim for?

An injured worker is entitled to many benefits under the workers compensation scheme including weekly compensation, medical and treatment expenses and lump sums for body parts affected by their injuries (including consequential injuries). In some cases, you may claim common law damages where the injury exceeds the 15% Whole Person Impairment (“WPI”) threshold.

When should I make a claim?

There have been numerous changes to the Workers Compensation Scheme in recent years. Hall Payne’s team of workers compensation lawyers can help you file your claim in a timely manner.

What if my claim has been rejected?

If your claim has been rejected, it is possible to request an Arbitrator overturn that decision in the Workers Compensation Commission. Please ask your lawyer for further information.

Speak to one of our experts

1800 659 114

Or fill out the form below to request a callback...